A harmonic drive kit that combines a full-length adjustable suspension and an electronically controlled damping force adjustment.
- Equipped with the industry's first "fully automatic" control function that stabilizes the posture (balance) of the car with an appropriate damping force.
- Adopts 4-wheel independent damping force adjustment by up to 96 steps of electronic control from inside the car.
- A 2.5-inch VA liquid crystal display that enables the display of damping force of the four wheels at all times.
- Adopting a rotary encoder and the UP and DOWN buttons have also been enlarged.
- Equipped with G sensor + new motor (bipolar, two-phase inversion - 17% smaller, 5% faster than before).
- With bump rubber and dust boots (protect the piston rod of the shock absorber).
- Aluminium upper mount, spring seat, lock seat, and bracket (wishbone type) offer high durability, high strength, and light weight to reduce unsprung weight. Improved corrosion resistance with black alumite and special coating (bracket).
- High strength spring (high-tensile material SAE9245) and cylinder case (material STKM 13C). Improved corrosion resistance with black chrome plating (cylinder case).
- Includes dedicated vehicle height adjustment wrench.
For more information, please refer:
> Blitz Website
> Blitz Product Reference